We explore how eLearning can significantly reduce training costs, especially for large businesses and organisations
Unleash your Imagination!
We're looking for someone to join our team as a web designer/front-end developer.
So, what will you be doing?
You will be required to work as part of the team to produce a range of web and digital products for a wide and varied client base. Specific duties include:
- Design and production of websites, eLearning and digital projects
- Integrating with CMS systems
- Managing projects from conceptualisation through to delivery of the product.
- Working directly with clients, understanding their requirements and transferring this into final products.
What experience do you need?
You will be flexible and experienced in designing and development of web/digital products and will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant and demonstrable track record of working in a similar web design or development role
- The ability to design and build websites using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Good understanding of web standards
- The ability to integrate with CMS systems - experience using Umbraco would be a significant advantage.
- Desire to learn new skills and an openness to develop their creative ability
- Excellent relationship & communication skills
- Resilient and able to handle constructive criticism
- Team player and experienced at working in multi-discipline teams
- Ability to plan, manage your own workload and meet deadlines
- Flexible and positive approach to work
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 10th January 2020