How we worked with The FA to create eLearning for the Sin Bins Initiative
Unleash your Imagination!
We have an opportunity within our software support team for a support assistant. The role offers a salary of up to £20,000. We’d also consider offering this as a part time role, during school hours, in which case the salary would be pro-rata.
So, what will you be doing?
We’re looking for someone who is proactive and can provide excellent customer support. The role will be supporting our education and e-learning products. Specific duties include:
- Supporting external clients by operating the Product Support Desk, processing all queries received.
- Providing first level software support, actioning appropriate first-time fixes to reduce second level support escalation.
- Escalating appropriate requests to 2nd and 3rd line support.
- Answering and making calls, responding to support tickets and emails
- Undertaking support, request/fault and project work as required.
- Provide administrative support to the Development and Product Teams
What experience do you need
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, who is confident speaking to customers and takes a positive approach to solving issues. You must also have:
- Excellent relationship and communication skills, both verbal and written
- A demonstrable track record of working in a similar support type role
- Evidence of innovative and proactive thinking.
- Good interpersonal skills (when dealing with customers, colleagues and suppliers)
- Experience in Microsoft Office and helpdesk software.
- Flexible and positive approach to work.
- Be a fast learner, in both technical and commercial areas
The closing date is Friday 20th September 2019
The role offers a salary of up to £20,000
Please send CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org