Following the success of the eLearning we created for SAKS Hair & Beauty’s apprenticeship programme we were awarded SAKS Brand Induction pro…
Unleash your Imagination!
We're looking for someone who is passionate about digital and events to join our team as an Account Manager/Marketing Assistant
So, what will you be doing?
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about digital, creative and eLearning, who can bring new ideas to the table and can provide excellent customer support. Specific duties include:
- Client handling - developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Preparing proposals and quotes
- Producing marketing and promotional material – including blog writing, social posts, website content
- Researching potential clients for new business
- Generating and developing new leads and converting these into sales
- Support in presentations and pitches
- Representing the company at networking events and exhibitions
- Delivering and presenting marketing/sales reports to the management team
- Administering and managing enquiries and client projects
- Providing administrative and marketing support
What experience do you need?
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with a flair for marketing and a passion for creative, digital and eLearning. You must also have:
- Experience working in either of the following areas: eLearning, creative/digital
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- A demonstrable track record of working in a similar account management role
- Experience in producing marketing content
- Evidence of innovative and proactive thinking
- Experience in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Ability to plan and manage your own workload and meet deadlines
- Flexible and positive approach to work.
The closing date is Friday 21st June 2019
The role offers a salary of between £18,000 to £25,000 dependant upon experience
Please send CV with covering letter to email@example.com