Over 11 million people in the UK are disabled. Not to consider disabled individuals when planning any form of event is planning to fail. Goo…
Unleash your Imagination!
We're looking for someone who is passionate about 'all things digital' to join our team as Sales and Marketing Executive.
So, what will you be doing?
You will be required to work as part of the team to produce a range of multimedia products for a wide and varied client base. Specific duties include:
- Developing the company sales strategy alongside the director
- Generating and developing new leads and converting these into sales
- Making sales calls, preparing proposals and quotes, and delivering presentations
- Producing marketing and promotional material
- Representing the company at networking events and exhibitions
- Account management and developing relationships with existing customers
- Delivering and presenting sales reports to the management team
- Administering and managing enquiries and client projects
- Providing administrative and marketing support
What experience do you need?
To be successful, you will be flexible and experienced in sales and lead generation. You must also have:
- Experience working in either of the following areas would be advantageous: eLearning, creative/digital or conference/events
- A demonstrable track record of working in a similar sales, business development or account management role.
- Evidence of innovative and proactive thinking.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent relationship & communication skills.
- A team player and experienced at working in multi-discipline teams.
- Ability to plan, manage your own workload and meet deadlines.
- Flexible and positive approach to work.
The role offers a salary of up to £35k + benefits and is based at our Louth office.
The closing date is Wednesday 6th June 2018