What a weekend it was for the team, winning the North Lincolnshire Business Award for Innovation and runners up for the ELDC Excellence in D…
Unleash your Imagination!
First Media are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic individual who has fresh ideas and works well as part of a team.
So, what will you be doing?
You will be required to work as part of the team to produce a range of eLearning and digital products for a wide and varied client base. Specific duties include:
- Managing eLearning and web projects
- Liaising with clients to effectively deliver a range of conference and events
- Developing, managing and documenting production schedules, milestones, projections, estimates and budgets for customer proposals and assigned projects
- Interpreting customers’ requirements and producing design/technical briefs
- Providing creative input prior to delivery to client
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and within scope, providing delivering status reports to senior management
- Administering and managing enquiries, quotations and client projects
- Assisting with production, testing and quality checking of products before release to clients
- Providing practical support to conferences and events and administrative support as needed
What experience do you need?
To be successful you will be flexible and experienced in project management and administration. You must also have:
- A demonstrable track record of working in a similar project management role
- Evidence of the effective and efficient delivery of projects to clients
- Evidence of innovative and proactive thinking
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, Project Management software and CRM
- Excellent relationship & communication skills
- Experienced at working in multi-discipline teams and be a great team player
- Ability to plan, manage your own workload and meet deadlines
- A flexible, dynamic and positive “can do” approach to work
- Experience of project and client management in a media and events environment would be an advantage
The role offers a salary of up to £30k and can either be remote or based at our Louth office. This is a role to cover maternity leave, although it may lead onto a permanent position after 1 year.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Maternity Cover