The UK’s Leading eProspectus and CAP System is set to become ‘the way students apply online’.
Unleash your Imagination!
First Media are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic individual who has fresh ideas and is driven to create new opportunities.
So, what will you be doing?
You will be required to develop new business around our eLearning solutions and education software products. Specific duties include:
- Client handling - developing relationships with new and existing customers
- Preparing proposals and quotes
- Producing marketing and promotional material – including blog writing, social posts, website content
- Researching potential clients for new business
- Generating and developing new leads and converting these into sales
- Support in presentations and pitches
- Representing the company at networking events and exhibitions
- Delivering and presenting marketing/sales reports to the management team
- Administering and managing enquiries and client projects
- Providing administrative and marketing support
What experience do you need?
To be successful, you will be flexible and experienced in sales and lead generation. You must also have:
- Experience working in either of the following areas would be advantageous: eLearning or Edtech
- A demonstrable track record of working in a similar sales, business development or account management role.
- Evidence of innovative and proactive thinking.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent relationship & communication skills.
- A team player and experienced at working in multi-discipline teams.
- Ability to plan, manage your own workload and meet deadlines.
- A friendly, flexible and positive approach to work.
The role offers a salary of up to £25k - £30k and can either be remote or based at our Louth office.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com