Sam talks about choosing an apprenticeship instead of a more traditional route into his career as a designer and content creator.
Unleash your Imagination!
We’re looking for a Sales Executive - Digital Learning either on a full/part time basis.
So, what will you be doing?
You will be required to develop new business around our eLearning solutions and education software products. Specific duties include:
- Developing the company sales strategy alongside the director
- Building and maintaining your own sales pipeline
- Generating and developing new leads and converting these into sales
- Making sales calls, preparing proposals and quotes, and delivering presentations
- Producing marketing and promotional material
- Representing the company at networking events and exhibitions
- Account management and developing relationships with existing customers
- Delivering and presenting sales reports to the management team
- Administering and managing enquiries and client projects
- Providing administrative and marketing support
What experience do you need?
To be successful, you will be flexible and experienced in sales and lead generation. You must also have:
- Experience working in either of the following areas would be advantageous: eLearning or Edtech
- A demonstrable track record of working in a similar sales, business development or account management role.
- Evidence of innovative and proactive thinking.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent relationship & communication skills.
- A team player and experienced at working in multi-discipline teams.
- Ability to plan, manage your own workload and meet deadlines.
- A friendly, flexible and positive approach to work.
The role offers a salary of up to £35k and can either be remote or based at our Louth office.
Application deadline: 01/11/2021
Please submit your CV to email@example.com