We were extremely excited to have exhibited at this year's #LT19UK and we were certainly not disappointed.
Unleash your Imagination!
We’re looking for an eLearning Content Writer /Instructional Designer either on a full/part time or freelance capacity.
So, what will you be doing?
You will be required to work as part of the team to produce a range of eLearning and digital products for a wide and varied client base. Specific duties include:
- Working with clients’ subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand their learning requirements and write engaging e-learning content
- Developing eLearning course structures and high-level learning plans.
- Creating eLearning ‘journeys’ and writing copy for video scripts, PDFs, infographics, learning modules, and many other asset types
- Producing and writing eLearning production-ready scripts and storyboards, for example in Word or PowerPoint
- Working alongside the eLearning design/development team on the concepts to be built into eLearning modules
- Proofing of draft and completed eLearning assets
- Attending meetings (online and face-to-face) with clients and colleagues for pitches, project briefings, development and feedback
- Support sales and marketing to provide input for proposals and new projects
What experience do you need?
We're looking for someone with the following experience:
- Significant and demonstrable track record of working in a similar eLearning content writing role
- The ability to produce creative and imaginative learning content.
- A good understand of how people learn
- Are able to write succinct copy with good grammatical structure
- Be able to convert complex concepts into engaging, compelling reading
- A good communicator who can work collaboratively with customers and colleagues
- Can produce eLearning storyboards and takes pride in their work
- Resilient and able to handle constructive criticism
- Ability to plan, manage your own workload and meet deadlines
- Flexible and positive approach to work
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org