We believe that the demand for eLearning will continue to grow during 2017 and that the technology and methodology will evolve to meet onlin…
Unleash your Imagination!
We’re looking for an eLearning Content Writer /Instructional Designer either on a full/part time or freelance capacity.
So, what will you be doing?
You will be required to work as part of the team to produce a range of eLearning and digital products for a wide and varied client base. Specific duties include:
- Working with clients’ subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand their learning requirements and write engaging e-learning content
- Developing eLearning course structures and high-level learning plans.
- Creating eLearning ‘journeys’ and writing copy for video scripts, PDFs, infographics, learning modules, and many other asset types
- Producing and writing eLearning production-ready scripts and storyboards, for example in Word or PowerPoint
- Working alongside the eLearning design/development team on the concepts to be built into eLearning modules
- Proofing of draft and completed eLearning assets
- Attending meetings (online and face-to-face) with clients and colleagues for pitches, project briefings, development and feedback
- Support sales and marketing to provide input for proposals and new projects
What experience do you need?
We're looking for someone with the following experience:
- Significant and demonstrable track record of working in a similar eLearning content writing role
- The ability to produce creative and imaginative learning content.
- A good understand of how people learn
- Are able to write succinct copy with good grammatical structure
- Be able to convert complex concepts into engaging, compelling reading
- A good communicator who can work collaboratively with customers and colleagues
- Can produce eLearning storyboards and takes pride in their work
- Resilient and able to handle constructive criticism
- Ability to plan, manage your own workload and meet deadlines
- Flexible and positive approach to work
Please submit your CV to email@example.com