How eLearning and webinars can help business to remain delivering training during the COVID-19 epidemic
Would you like to work for an award-winning digital agency?
We are looking for a Junior eLearning/Digital Designer (Apprenticeship) to join our ranks and help us to create eLearning, web and digital products and services for our wide and varied client base.
Firstly, who are First Media?
Okay, so we are a leading creative agency based in Louth, close to the vibrant city of Lincoln and within easy commuting distance of Grimsby, the Humber Bank and the East Coast. We are proud to be a highly creative and forward-thinking organisation specialising in eLearning, web design, education tech and the delivery of live events.
We have been digital innovators since we were established back in 1999. Since then, we’ve gone from strength to strength, expanding our client base and developing our offering across various sectors and industries.
We pride ourselves on having built a solid reputation for delivering creative, high-quality, practical solutions, exceptional customer service, innovative strategies and fresh approaches to problems and a strong attention to detail. This is how we have manged to attract – and retain – many prestigious clients over the years.
Do we sound like the kind of business you’d like to work for? Of course we do!
What will a Junior eLearning/Digital Designer be doing?
We’re looking for someone who is very creative and is passionate about providing excellent design and development support in both digital and eLearning formats. Specific duties include:
• Authoring digital, online and eLearning productions
• Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
• Designing of graphic elements for our full range of services
• Producing animations and motion graphics
• Editing of videos for eLearning and web projects
• Designing and developing websites and online tools
• Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
• Liaising with clients and making presentations to them
What experience does the right candidate need?
The successful candidate will need to be passionate about online and digital and be excited by the prospect of working in a varied and fast-paced agency. Experience in the following is also preferred:
• Competence using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Experience working in eLearning, creative or digital
• Strong communication skills
• Evidence of innovative and proactive thinking
• Ability to plan and manage your own workload and meet deadlines
• Flexible and positive approach to work
How to apply for this role...
Please send an email with your CV to email@example.com and include 'Junior eLearning/Digital Designer Job Application' in the subject line. Please submit all applications by 31st August 2020.