Simple, helpful techniques to improve your web design, increasing traffic to your website, engaging and retaining viewers. Here are 9 simple…
2018 has been a busy year for the team. Over 5,000 guests have attended our 23 events including summits and conferences for major brands, we've written over 18 Million lines of code across our 42 website and digital projects including, Online Prospectus and CAP systems, and delivered 12 high-quality eLearning courses inspiring over 20,000 learners as well as completing several design projects including banners, printed materials and exhibition stands.
Not only that but we’ve welcomed new people to our team and our families! Completed personal challenges and loved every minute of it!
This year, Shell completed her 5 challenges to raise money for Bone Cancer Research, Nath had some of his illustrations published in a children’s book, Rich welcomed baby Harry to team Pipe and Shane completed Tough Mudder and a few 10k runs and signed up for the London Marathon 2019!
Due to our continued growth, we welcomed Sam Needham, Kieron Boswell, Ian Hall and Luke Symons to the team and have already reaped the benefits of their contributions to the team and our goals. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished and honoured to have worked with such exciting and diverse clients including...
- Scholar eLearning for The Premier League
- Veterinary CPD eLearning for Forensic Access
- Equality and Diversity Online Training for 72 EFL League Clubs
- Redesign and Development of the Online Prospectus for Log On Move On
- Whiteboard explainer video for The Rugby Union
- Annual Conference for PGMOL Referees and Assistant Referees
- Shareholder Meetings for The Premier League
- Anti-Doping eLearning for The FA
- Youth Leagues Conference for The FA
- Hosted an Event on board the Pride of Hull for P&O Ferries
- Sponsored Ted Talks in Lincoln
- Designed a new website for Franklin College
View our Work
The year ahead is exciting for us with new projects already booked in including large contracts with training providers including one to provide Landex with bespoke eLearning for their group of 36 member colleges and Universities throughout England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
2018 has seen real growth for our eLearning department and recognition as leaders in Online Prospectus and CAP systems. Our aim is to continue providing trusted, high-end services across events, eLearning, digital and design.
If you’ve got a project in mind for next year, we’d love to hear about it. Or if you have design, development or project management skills and are looking for opportunities please contact us.