With the digital transformation of 2020, what does this year have in store for eLearning?
The event reached full capacity, with 170 delegates from 80 leagues visiting the national football centre. With senior FA figures and inspirational speakers including, behavioural expert and award winning author Jez Rose, participating in the event, it was important that the conference ran smoothly.
We supported the FA to ensure the event looked, ran and sounded top of the league, providing,
- event branding including graphics, banners and pillar wraps,
- a bespoke system for delegate registrations
- audio visual and technical support throughout the weekend.
- a promotional video, filmed specifically for the event
- social media support including selfie boards!
We received positive comments from organisers and delegates alike, who found the event experience enjoyable, professionals and engaging.
Working alongside The FA, we produced a video which promotes the work the National Youth Leagues and grassroots football are doing to empower young people and create positive environments. The short promotional piece was used as part of the presentation and is currently on The FA’s website, www.thefa.com and being shared extensively on social media under the #PlayYourPart campaign.
The video highlights the many things coaches, volunteers and players themselves contribute to the National Youth League. From setting up the goals to refereeing and even supporting from the side-lines, emphasising the significance of each role.
How we can help?
Promotional video is growing in popularity due to,
- it making up of 74% of online traffic,
- being used extensively on social media
- adding value to presentations by creating a professional image
- Once a video has been scripted and produced it offers great Return on Investment (ROI) as it can be re-used on a variety of channels including your website, social media, digital displays and
- presentations. Adding value by creating a cost effective, professional method of communicating your key messages, effectively introducing and promoting your brand.
If you are interested in using video as part of your event or promotional campaign we would be happy to talk it through with you, so why not give us a call on 01507 607783 or email email@example.com