Introducing Sam Needham, Junior Digital Designer
Akari Care needed their website and branding to reflect the caring, friendly, easy to use service they provide. We created a simple, easy to navigate, modern website that shares their vision, passion and ethos with the rest of the world.
The project involved…
- updating the brand
- new photography
- web design & development
- copy writing & content creation
- event management
- event production
- creating promotional materials
We supported their Home and Regional Managers Conference by managing the process on their behalf, providing delegate management, design and tech support. This included,
- Sending out invites to Home/Regional Managers and staff
- Collating responses and delegate information (travel/dietary/accommodation etc)
- Creating large printed backdrop banner
- Pull-up banners and signs around venue
- Providing TV screens for presentations
- AV support
- Collated feedback using tablet devices
During the conference we presented the new web design to the managers and gave opportunity for feedback before launching the new site on the 25th November.
We have enjoyed working alongside such a caring, dedicated company and hope that it is the beginning of another long-term loyal partnership.