We're looking for a new Web Designer/Front-End Developer to join our digital team. As part of our dynamic, creative team you'll get the opportunity to work with great clients on an wide range of projects.
So, what will you be doing?
You will be required to work as part of the team to plan and produce a range of materials for a wide and varied client base. Specific duties include:
- Design and production of websites, eLearning and digital projects
- Integrating with CMS systems
- Managing projects from conceptualisation through to delivery of the product.
- Working directly with clients, understanding their requirements and transferring this into final products.
What experience do you need?
To be successful you will have the ability to produce amazing web and digital content. You must also have:
- Significant and demonstrable track record of working in a similar web design or development role
- Technical experience of using the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- The ability to design and build websites using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Good understanding of web standards
- The ability to integrate with CMS systems (Umbraco or Wordpress) - experience using Umbraco would be a significant advantage.
- Desire to learn new skills and an openness to develop their creative ability
- Excellent relationship & communication skills
- Resilient and able to handle constructive criticism
- Team player and experienced at working in multi-discipline teams
- Ability to plan, manage your own workload and meet deadlines
- Flexible and positive approach to work
The role offers a salary of up to £25k + benefits and is based in our Louth office.
How can you apply?
If you're interested in the role please send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 17th November 2017