We're looking for a new Audio Visual Technician to drive our Events and Audio Visual team. As part of our team you'll be responsible for planning and producing events and conferences, as well as the opportunity to work with great clients on an wide range of projects.
So, what will you be doing?
You will be required to work as part of the team to plan and produce a range of events for a wide and varied client base. Specific duties include:
- Managing the lead up to events; preparing equipment, presentations, graphics and other materials.
- Managing all audio visual requirements for events, including setting up and operating sound, visual displays, lighting and live mixing.
- Setting up and operating conferences audio visual equipment, including graphics and presentations.
- Loading, unloading and transporting equipment.
- Organising and managing PowerPoint presentations.
- Organising and hiring technical equipment and other materials from external suppliers. Booking accommodation, organising transport, and arranging all company aspects of the event.
- Liaising with clients, presenters, and stewards, to ensure the smooth running of events.
- Recce of venues
- Conceptualising of ideas and creative concepts.
- Managing support staff as and when applicable.
- Providing professional and technical advice and support for clients.
- Assisting with producing quotations and tender documents.
- The role will involve some weekend and out of business hours work.
What experience do you need?
To be successful you will be technically capable and experienced in audio visual for events. You must also have:
- A demonstrable track record of working in a similar technical role.
- Evidence of the effective and efficient delivery of events to clients.
- Evidence of innovative and proactive thinking.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent relationship & communication skills.
- Experienced at working in multi-discipline teams and be a great team player
- Ability to plan, manage your own workload and meet deadlines.
- A flexible, dynamic and positive “can do” approach to work.
The role offers a salary of up to £28k + benefits and is based in our Louth office.
How can you apply?
If you're interested in the role please send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Wednesday 13th September 2017