We're looking for a new Project Manager to join our team. The role is essential in organising our projects, making sure everything runs smoothly and we meet all deadlines! As part of our dynamic, creative team you'll get the opportunity to work with great clients and manage some exciting projects.
So, what will you be doing?
You will be required to work as part of the team to produce a range of multimedia products for a wide and varied client base. Specific duties include:
- Managing creative, web and digital projects
- Liaising with clients to deliver a range of conferences and events
- Developing, managing and documenting production schedules, milestones, projections, estimates and budgets for customer proposals and assigned projects
- Interpreting customers’ requirements and producing design/technical briefs
- Providing creative input prior to delivery to client
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and within scope, and providing delivering status reports to senior management
- Administering and managing enquiries, quotations and client projects
- Assisting with production, testing and quality checking of products before release to clients
- Providing practical support to conferences and events, and administrative support as needed
What experience do you need?
To be successful you will be flexible and experienced in project management and administration. You must also have:
- A demonstrable track record of working in a similar project management role.
- Evidence of the effective and efficient delivery of projects to clients.
- Evidence of innovative and proactive thinking.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent relationship & communication skills.
- Experienced at working in multi-discipline teams and being a great team player.
- Ability to plan, manage your own workload and meet deadlines.
- Flexible and positive approach to work.
- Experience of project and client management in a media and events environment would be an advantage.
The role offers a salary of up to £30k
How can you apply?
If you're interested in the role please send a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 28th April 2017