Bondholders, which formerly acted as a support agency to promote Hull are now responsible for the marketing and promotion of the whole of the Humber on a national and international level. Sarah Downing, Head of Marketing for Bondholders, felt that the existing website didn’t fully reflect the wider region and wanted to see something that expressed the vibrancy and professionalism of the area. To do this the site needed to be upgraded and redesigned, creating useful new features for members and visitors alike.
First Media were selected to create and deliver the new website design. Shane Traill, Director at First Media commented,
“As Bondholders ourselves we are passionate about the role they play in attracting investment to the area. We believe that the new website will help in bringing the Humber together as an economic region, enabling businesses to connect and work together”
The team worked hard to ensure that the design and functionality matched the requirements of the brief which included the following…
- Promote the Humber as an area to invest, work and live
- Encourage new members to sign up to Bondholders
- Provide information to existing Bondholder members about news and events
- Provide marketing tools for existing members to promote the Humber including an exciting new image library, giving quick access to publications, images, videos and materials to support marketing the Humber.
- Provide enhanced services to members
- Engage and retain visitors
- Create a mobile responsive web design for mobile tablet and desktop devices
- Modern and accessible for all users
- Increase flexibility and functionality to grow and develop with the organisation.
To explore the new web design please visit www.marketinghumber.com
First Media are passionate about working alongside non-profit and charitable organisations. For more information about the services we offer including web design and development please call 01507 607783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org