We're looking for a new Sales Executive to join our Events and Audio Visual team. As part of our team you'll be responsible for developing new business and driving sales, as well as the opportunity to work with great clients on an wide range of projects.
So, what will you be doing?
You will be required to work as part of the team to produce a range of multimedia products for a wide and varied client base. Specific duties include:
- Developing the company sales strategy alongside the directors
- Generating and developing new leads and converting these into sales
- Making sales calls, preparing proposals and quotes, and delivering presentations
- Producing marketing and promotional material
- Representing the company at networking events and exhibitions
- Account management and developing relationships with existing customers
- Delivering and presenting sales reports to the management team
- Administering and managing enquiries and client projects
- Providing administrative and marketing support
What experience do you need?
To be successful, you will be flexible and experienced in sales and lead generation. You must also have:
- A demonstrable track record of working in a similar sales, business development or account management role.
- Experience working in the conference/events industry would be advantageous.
- Evidence of innovative and proactive thinking.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent relationship & communication skills.
- A team player and experienced at working in multi-discipline teams.
- Ability to plan, manage your own workload and meet deadlines.
- Flexible and positive approach to work.
The role offers a salary of up to £35k OTE + benefits and can either be based at our Louth office or from home.
How can you apply?
If you're interested in the role please send a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 16th December 2016