When I grow up I want to be a...
First Media are a leading digital media and events agency who specialise in creating innovative business applications for national and international organisations. We work closely with our clients to deliver useful, compelling and intuitive resources that revolutionise the way they work. The business has grown significantly over the past 2 years and as we continue to expand into other sectors and develop new products we open opportunities for new people to join us.
Our team is made up of passionate, innovative, forward thinking people who want to 'get things done' and make a difference. We like to think of our colleagues as friends and we’re looking for like-minded people to join us. We will give you the opportunity to grow, develop your skills and enjoy being part of a successful team.
Ok, so what are the benefits?
- Regular training and courses
- The opportunity to work with great clients, including The FA, CAPITA, RFU, Four Seasons Healthcare and more
- Social events organised by dedicated social committee
- Employee referral scheme
- A free basket of fruit every week... to help keep you healthy!
- Great location, based in modern offices with fantastic facilities and surroundings
We are now recruiting for a...
The successful Project Manager will be required to work as part of the team to deliver a range of multimedia products, conferences and events for a wide and varied client base. Specific duties include:
- Co-ordinating and monitoring the work flow within the business.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
- Administering and managing enquiries, quotations and client projects.
- Providing office, administrative and marketing support.
- Assisting with production, testing and quality checking of products before release to clients.
- Providing practical support to conferences and events.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE – Project Manager
The successful applicant will be flexible and experienced in project management and office administration. They will have the following skills and experience:
- A demonstrable track record of working in a similar project management role.
- Evidence of the effective and efficient delivery of projects to clients.
- Evidence of innovative and proactive thinking.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent relationship & communication skills.
- A team player and experienced at working in multi-discipline teams.
- Ability to plan, manage your own workload and meet deadlines.
- Flexible and positive approach to work
- Experience of project and client management in a media and events environment would be an advantage.
Please send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or pop it in the post to:
Count Me In
First Media Solutions Ltd
Fairfield Industrial Estate
or email Count-Me-In@FirstMedia.co.uk